Jewel prompts you at each stage of the accounting cycle so you always know what comes next. Offering entry, bank deposits, monthly and year-end closings, budget allocations, receipts, and every other cyclical accounting function is brought up automatically!
The following is an overview of the features Jewel has to offer. Click on each picture to view a full screenshot in a new window.
User Friendly Interface
- NextStep button - a single button prompts you to the next accounting procedure
- Easy data entry - data fields are well marked and in a logical order for keying in data
- Fast account entry - you choose the order that accounts automatically appear when entering contributions
- Budget Allocation - easy process for allocating budget funds
- Automatic backups to hard drive and external memory
|Jewel Main Screen||Contribution Entry||Budget Allocation|
- Flexible - can be sorted by name or ID and information can be reported for any set of dates
- Shows monthly detail of contributions as well as separate weekly reports
- Receipts are printed in alphabetical order in a month by month format
- Account balances can be viewed at any time during the month
- Names and accounts are available for viewing and editing when needed
- Conference remittance report is printed on the remittance check stub
- Saves paper and storage space by printing in a concise format
- Reports can be cut-and-pasted into Word as a table or to Excel as a spreadsheet
|Choose Report||Contribution Report||Financial Summary|
- Save time with quick data entry
- Check Printing: Conference remittance and all other checks can be printed by the press of a button!
- Pre-printed checks are not required: The complete check is printed on an inexpensive, readily available plain check form with a portion for church records.
Sending the correct amount of money to the Conference is accomplished with literally one click! Place the resulting check in a window envelope and mail it. The Conference's remittance report is printed out on the check stub.
|Remit to Conference|
- Donor's name and address appear in a window envelope - no labels or handwritten addresses
- Treasurer's signature can be printed on the receipt, saving hours of signing by hand
- Sort alphabetically or by ID
- Print any range of names or dates
- Automatic backup
- Online, context-sensitive help
- Printer compatibility
- Flexible - settings can be easily adjusted in the Properties screen to meet your specific needs